Tuesday, March 31, 2009

If I Am an Audience...

If I am an audience, I would like someone convince me with some visual medias. Because I am a person who is sensitive to something visible such like images and videos, some shows will make me pretty excited. Music is also a good way to show me some ideas, it will make me feel enjoyable and comfortable.

If I am an audience, I would also hope that there are some brief relevant words about the images or videos. I hate to read tons of pages and just get a little information. I am an active person. When some small children were reading the fairy tales in kingdergarten I was actually looking at the magazines which had lots of pictures, though I could not understand them completely at that age. Gradually grown up, I still do not like reading that much, but have interest in the visual media. Because I am very into the music, I enjoy the MVs a lot. What's more, I can even sit in front of the television and watch the ads non-stop for a couple hours. I love to watch those ads and find the meaning of them.

If I am an audience, I will look forward to receiving some fresh ideas, colorful expressions. The most expected one would be a documentary music video about me. Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment